Sunday, May 30, 2010

March, 2010 Mother Daughter Slumber Party

Dani & Becca hard at work making eco-friendly napkins.
Teresa shows each of us how to make the adorable Easter baskets.
Finished Products.
Letty Gomez and her daughters Marisa and Dani joined myself and my daughters Teresa and Becca for a Mother Daughter Craft & Sewing Slumber Party. Each of the girls bring their own special talents to the table and we made eco friendly table napkins, Easter baskets, and designer scarfs. It was a wonderful evening filled with food, fun and friends.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I had a great time with my mother on this Mother’s Day. We went out to an event space Atlanta for dinner and then had a tea party at home as well. It was just me and my mother that day. This post reminded me of that, it’s wonderful how much our mothers take care of us. I gave her a day full of remembrance.

    ReplyDelete