I found a new magazine, at least new to me, Stitch. I don't know about anyone else, but there just isn't a very large selection of sewing magazines that have to do with general sewing with different projects etc. There seem to be lots of quilting magazines out there so I was excited when I ran across this issue. Included in the magazine are full size patterns as well. This particular pattern was not included in the full size patterns, but it gave directions for cutting it out by measurements. It was challenging and once it was cut out I put it up to me and it was very long, so I cut off 6 inches along the hem line so that it was shorter. I also installed a wide curved pocket and added bias tape to the upper edge of it. I sewed the pocket down the middle creating two pockets.