Saturday, July 18, 2009

Amy Butler's Free Business Card Case Pattern


I was perusing Amy Butler's website and came across this free pattern to make a card case. It turned out adorable. The only problem I had was that my velcro squares didn't line up exactly and you have to install them before you assemble a large portion of the pieces. I also found that that one side was a bit too long to fold into the inside and had to make adjustments. I am going to attempt another one to see if maybe it was user error! Take a gander at her site it is so inspirational to those who love to sew! Her web address is: amybutlerdesign.com/products/free_patterns.php for her free patterns.

1 comment:

  1. Like the pattern you use for it..i wish to use same for Metal business cards..when i need it.

    ReplyDelete