Saturday, July 25, 2009

The Sabrina Tunic

I decided to use this birdie fabric that I have had for about 4 months. I purchased it at Joann's along with the contrasting green fabric. It doesn't have a manufacturer on the selvidge edge strangely enough neither one of them do. The pattern I bought at a quilting store in OC while shopping at fabric and quilting shops in South Orange County. The Pattern is The Sabrina Tunic by Serendipity Studio. It is the first time I have used one of their patterns and it took me at least reading through the whole thing once and then reading and rereading it as I constructed this Tunic. After all is said and done - this is an easy pattern and enjoyable to sew but the written directions could of been written in a way that you didn't have to read and reread. I do know that it fits perfectly and it is a multi-sized pattern. It has everything from XXS-XXL sizes on it. I think I will try a dress out of it while the directions are still fresh in my mind! Let me know what you think!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment