Saturday, July 18, 2009

Digital SLR Accessories



After looking at many tutorials on making camera accessories I decided to attempt making a lense case for my zoom lense and a camera strap with a pouch for my lense cover which I was losing on a regular basis much to my husband's dismay. So what do you think? I know it is hard to see the pouch in the bottom picture but if you look in the bottom left hand corner you can see a little envelope attached to my strap. I am going to attempt a pouch for my flash next. Wish me luck!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Very cute. You can also check these out because I have the same issue with lens caps.

    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001LET0S2/ref=s9_simh_gw_p23_i1?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-3&pf_rd_r=08BCXG707QSJKT1MN2R3&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=470938811&pf_rd_i=507846

    Sandi
    crafteemama.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete