Friday, July 24, 2009

The Frenchy Bag - Amy Butler Pattern & Fabric

I just finished this new bag by Amy Butler. It is called The Frenchy Bag. It was pretty easy to cut out and sew. Directions were clear and concise. Using "Sew in" Pellon 40 Interfacing took time to sew onto each piece but the results were well worth the work. I used Amy Butler's Lotus Oxford Stripe Lime for the upper outside of the bag and for the larger cosmetic bag. Temple Garland Sky was used on the outside lower part of the bag and the small inner pocket, it was also used on the small change purse. Full Moon Polka Dot Sky was used for the inner lining. It took me about 4 hours to cut out and construct. BTW I added the small inner pocket and it is not included in the pattern. I used a two 4X6 pieces of fabric to create the pocket. This is an adorable bag!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment